We’re looking for someone who absolutely loves BMW, amazing sound, and working with people – answering their questions, and doing whatever it takes to make them ecstatic with their experience with Bavsound, whether they purchase from us or not.
Your job will be to answer incoming e-mails and live chats and to provide the knowledge and expertise our customers need to make decisions about purchasing from Bavsound. We believe in providing honest, real, and accurate information, and helping our customers in any way we can, not “hard selling.” We know we’re an amazing option, so we don’t need to push our clients to buy, only help them understand their choices and get exactly what they need.
You’ll also be posting and participating in the BMW internet forum community at large, answering questions about not just our products, but audio in general, and being a resource for the BMW community. You’ll be the friendly presence of our company online.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Extremely high level of competency with phones, computers and modern productivity tools (Gmail, iCal, Word, etc.) is an absolute requirement;
- Must be passionate about BMW's and have deep familiarity with makes and models;
- Previous experience in car audio and an understanding of car audio principles;
- Outgoing personality that loves interacting with customers to provide them with the best possible service and an unforgettable bavsound experience;
- Must be able to work in or around San Diego.
Interested? Here's how to apply:
Send your resume, motivation letter and any other awesome way you want to present yourself (we like surprises) to email@example.com showing us why you'd be an amazing fit for the job.
We’re changing the way the car audio world works, and we have big plans — come be a part of the revolution!