The Plug & Play amplifier upgrade kit designed for your BMW
Get more power, clarity and customizable performance - in 60 minutes or less
Simply swap your original BMW amplifier for BimmerTech's factory fit, 100% plug and play replacement, and dramatically improve every aspect of your BMW's audio system: clarity, detail, power, output, and bass response.
Every BMW deserves great sound
Until now, the only options for upgrading your BMW's amplifier were generic amps designed to fit any car. That meant complex wiring, tuning, and installation — and usually, poor performance.
But not anymore. Because your BMW isn't just any car, the BimmerTech Amplifier Upgrade was tailored for your exact BMW in partnership with renowned German audio manufacturer Audiotech Fischer. It's an industry first — and you're going to love the results.
Install it yourself
Plug & Play installation in less than 60 minutes
More power and volume
Listen at higher volumes, with more impact at any volume
More clarity, detail and richness
Less distortion and better dynamics means better sounding music
Tune your amplifier to suit your tastes and get the perfect sound for your BMW and music
Key Features & Technology
Exceptional sound quality
Starting with Audiotec Fischer's popular Match PP82DSP amplifier, the company's engineers created a one-of-a-kind audio upgrade kit specifically for BMWs with the Hi-Fi audio system (SA676) and the unique characteristics of your BMW's cabin space, acoustics, and Bavsound speakers and woofer systems.
The result? Exceptional sound quality that will blow you away.
Optimized for your BMW: Double the output & dramatically improved signal quality
We’ve optimized the features and capabilities of this amplification system to take your stock BMW hi-fi system to a whole new level. By improving the signal-to-noise ratio, we made it possible to dramatically improve signal quality and double your system’s output.
Full control over your listening experience
Customize your sound in so many ways with high-end audio features such as Digital Signal Processing (DSP), a 30-band graphic EQ, and numerous sound-shaping filters. The experienced DIYer can access and adjust it all using a laptop and the provided USB cable.
The perfect compliment to our Legendary Stage One Speaker Upgrades and Ghost Subwoofer Upgrades
Want the absolute best in sound quality? Start with our Stage One Speaker Upgrade and Ghost Subwoofer Upgrade, and add the Bimmertech Plug & Play Amplifier — you'll get the exceptional sound quality you've always wanted, plus the power and drive to take it to the next level.
Plus, with available, no-cost tuning profiles specifically matched to our Stage One Speaker Upgrade, it's a match made in heaven.
Easy Do-It-Yourself installation in less than 60 minutes
No wires to cut or splice, and no visual changes to your dash or cabin thanks to intelligent engineering - and convenient location in your trunk.
Includes specialized installation equipment so installation is fast and easy
Includes a specially designed BMW harness and bracket that makes installation fast and easy.. It’s plug and play for all 3- and 4-series (E9x and F3x), M3/M4 (F8x), X3 (F25), X5 (F15) and X6 (E71) BMWs with factory SA676 hi-fi systems and just a custom mount or bracket away for all other BMW models.
Featured BimmerTech BMW Amplifier Upgrade reviews
Major upgrade over stock
Bimmertech PP82DSP Amp
Includes everything you need
BimmerTech PP82DSP AMP/DSP
Plug & Play harness
Exclusively for your BMW
- Pre-programming and optimization specifically for BMWs
- Higher Signal-to-noise ratio and a much higher output power than regular PP82DSP unit
- Plug and Play installation for all 3- and 4-series (E9x and F3x), M3/M4 (F8x), X3 (F25), X5 (F15) and X6 (E71) BMWs with factory SA676 hi-fi systems
- Installation in other BMW models using custom mounts and brackets
- 2-year limited warranty
- Proprietary Class HD Technology for peerless sensitivity and minimal heat generation
- 8 separate configurable amplifier channels for maximum flexibility
- Extremely powerful DSP with virtually limitless sound adjustment options freely configurable via PC- Tool software (Windows)
- 56-bit DSP technology and 24-bit AD/DA converter from BurrBrown
- Start/stop capable down to 6 volts supply voltage
- The latest D/A converter-controlled P³S power supply technology with "ECO Mode"
- State-of-the-art SMD technology for a more compact design and maximum reliability
- Six-layer printed circuit boards in multilayer technology for the best possible power and signal transmission
Inputs / Outputs
- Optical S/PDIF input 6 – 192 kHz with an integrated sample rate converter
- USB-on-board for direct connection to a PC
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Aux input with automatic or manual switchover
- Plug jack for optional cable remote control, functionality configurable via PC software
Output Power RMS/Max
at 4 Ohms 8 x 55 Watts / 110 Watts
at 2 Ohms 8 x 70 Watts / 140 Watts
Number of inputs
4 x Highlevel, 1 x Aux, 1 x Optical
DSP processing power
20 Hz - 22.000 Hz
Total harmonic distortion
< 0,02 %